Questions I Need Answered Before We are All Outta Here....

The universe holds a vast number of mysteries, owners, and unknowns. I am a curious person by nature, so I am drawn to these unknown and questions. But over all others, there are a group of questions that I need answers to before we are all done.

1.  Who are these people that like cats more than dogs?

 

2. Do people actually jog while wearing jogging suits?

 

3.  Is Ballroom Dancing still a thing? And if so, why?

 

4.Why didn't Rose move over and let Jack on that very large piece of wood instead of allowing him freeze and drown?

 

5.  Are we the answer to the question, "Is there life out there somewhere?"

 

6.  Why does my wife want a third dog?

 

7. Are there actually people that are from Wyoming? I ask because I have never met one.

 

8. Do all of the fruit loops taste the same?

 

9. Why is movie theater popcorn so good?

 

10.Someone, please explain the offsides in soccer and hockey to me

Comments

Popular Posts