What Is All Of This About?

    15 minutes of Funk. WTF is that all about? Well, it's about any and everything that comes to my mind. Just thoughts that I would like to share. my goal is for it to only be 15 minutes or so of your time, but nobody is perfect. Warning: I will quote movies and songs to get about across or move a subject along, and I will do so without much explanation.  I will highjack other's schtick at some time as well. I will have thoughts, questions, notes, but that's up to you the reader to get it out of me.

    Why Funk? Because Funk is an amalgam of various musical styles and this blog will be an amalgam of life, thoughts, styles, and culture. So let me start with this. I write as a form of self-therapy. I write to release the thoughts that rattle in my mind. My goal when I write is not to entertain the world. It's to entertain myself with the hopes that in reading my work, you will be entertained- or at least bored enough that you tell a friend about it.

    Family. Friends. Faith (I'll get into that one day). The Green Bay Packers. Arsenal football club. Fall as a season. People watching. Street fairs. Documentaries. Just some things that I like. I do not have a script of topics that I'm going to cover. I am just going to let it flow as it comes to my thoughts and hope it makes sense.

    Before I go, I wanted to clarify who I believe I am as an author. I write about anything. I am not an author that will stay in a 'genre lane.' If a fantasy idea comes to my mind, I will write a story. If a Thriller idea comes, I will write. If a satirical idea comes, I will write. I don't believe in labels and categories and simple generalizations in life, career, family, religion, so I am not going to limit myself to a neat little box in writing.

That's all I have right now. Talk to you later.




Comments

Popular Posts